Tuesday 22 March 2011

Planning: Raw Footage, Evidence of Practicing Shots and Shot's That Were Not Used



Above is a video of me and another actor discussing how he should swing the bat and make it look like he is going to hit me properly. We discuss speeding the video up so it looks as if he is about to actually hit me with a full swing.



Above is a video of me and another actor discussing the timing when walking past the camera as leaving it too long will create a lengthy clip which cannot be used as a teaser trailer is meant to be short.


Above is me testing walking to the camera with a bright stained glass window behind me. I was conducting this test in the school environment and this is the reason for the loud background noise. This test gave me further ideas when using bright light to fade out the characters identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment