Sunday 16 January 2011

Magazine Editing

Below is the editing i have been doing in order to improve my movie magazine cover. Using photoshop i have been adding titles of the magazine which i have now called 'Film Fanatic'. As you can see below i have gradually added more material and changed some of the fonts and places of the objects on my page. This is not my final product merely adjustments that have been made through creating the magazine. I felt that changing the font of the title was key as in the first editing screenshot the title did not look professional. However using a different font improved my magazine cover as we can see in the second screenshot. As the title is the key factor within any magazine, it must have clarity when being read therefore is believed changing the font was an important factor.




No comments:

Post a Comment