Tuesday 11 January 2011

Planning: Photos For Poster Selection

To give myself a wide variety of choice when selecting what image i want to use, i have taken a lot of photographs that will enable me to choose the best one that will be incorporated on to my movie poster. Below i have selected sow of the pictures i have taken. I will choose to use one or two of these pictures on my movie poster.

1
2
3
4
5
6

When reviewing all of these photographs and looking at designs i had created, i decided to use images 3 and 6, as they were each half of the protagonists, also as one was meant to be evil and one good i had a very effective idea that i would incorporate on to my poster. When using both these pictures i will be able to show the theme of revenge and also the separation of Good VS Evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment